Terms + Conditions
These terms and conditions are accepted by you upon payment
Tariff is based on 4 adults sharing the 2 King Bedrooms.
Extra bed, adults and children will incur a further charge at $50/person or bed per night.
1 – 4 guests using 2 bedrooms = Standard Charge
3 guests using 3 bedrooms = Standard Charge + $50/night
4 guests using 3 bedrooms = Standard Charge + $50/night
5 guests using 3 bedrooms = Standard Charge + $50/night
6 guests using 3 bedrooms = Standard Charge + $100/night
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in from 14:00 (earlier may be negotiated upon application and availability)
Check-out until 10:00 (later may be negotiated upon application and availability)
Cancellations and prepayment
· Payments can be made via
MasterCard and Visa (additional merchant fee of 2.0% applicable) Email to me; booking date, Name on card, Card No, Card Expiry
· Guests can cancel free of charge in writing until 30 days before arrival (or can request a change of date, subject to availability).
· The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in writing in the 14 days before arrival.
· The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in writing in the 7 days before arrival.
· If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
· Full payment shall be received before keys would be provided.
· The registered guest is by default, the person who has made the booking and agree to take full responsibility for the holiday rental of the property. The registered guest is responsible for ensuring all guests and visitors are aware of the terms and conditions. The registered guest will be held financially responsible for any loss or damage to property caused during their stay.
· No parties or events allowed, normal gatherings without excessive noise
· No pets allowed
· No smoking permitted anywhere inside, including the garage
· Smoking is permitted outside only (ash trays provided)
· The number of guests may not exceed the number booked and a change of guests throughout a stay is not permitted without written permission
· Damages and breakages to be paid for by guests (via credit card)
· 3 Pears on the Park, its owners and employees do not accept liability for injury, loss, damage or inconvenience during the guest’s stay. By acceptance of these terms, all guests hereby release the owners from any liability that may arise during or as a result of their stay. The owners do not accept responsibility for guest’s personal property.
· Upon check-out, keys are to be left in the key safe or on the kitchen table. A lost key charge of $50 will be applied for all key sets and $100 for garage remote not returned upon check-out.
· It is expected that quest will wash their dishes, clean the BBQ and put their rubbish in bins. We reserve the right to charge a $50 cleaning fee should the property be left in an 'unreasonable state'